We Are Hiring
We are looking for a Helpdesk Analyst to join our dynamic team. Working as part of our internal support team, this role will perform activities to help support the Agility System and Agility Workflow solution such as primary analysis of logged incidents and requests, customer communications and responses in accordance with our SLA. This role would be ideally suited to someone with 1-2 years’ experience of working as part of a helpdesk team or a recent university graduate.
- Troubleshoot system problems, diagnosing and solving software faults.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Developers and Testers to help resolve customer problems.
- Guide customers through a series of actions to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation, knowledge base articles and relevant reports.
- Install and configure BusinessPort core software for internal support and customer solutions.
- Respond to customers within agreed SLA.
- Manage multiple tickets across customer base.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers.
- Maintain our online support portal including set up of new user accounts.
- Keep up to date with technical and industry developments.
- Aptitude to learn new software.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with customers to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- A strong customer focus.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Self-motivated working within a collaborative team.
- Broad knowledge of software, hardware and operating systems. (desirable not essential)