We Are Hiring
Due to our company experiencing recent growth, we are looking to hire a Business Analyst with a strong technical background to join our dynamic team. This role involves working with clients to implement the Agility System and Agility Workflow software, creation of SQL scripts, deliver sales demonstrations & software training sessions, and work with the development team to help define new software functionality.
- Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to gather and document requirements varying from system configuration changes to functional specifications.
- Work with clients to understand and document key business processes and the flow of information through the business.
- Implement the identified required software configuration and assist in building custom process workflow.
- Create SQL scripts to import and modify data as part of client projects.
- Working with both the client and internal technical team, ensure accuracy in data to be migrated.
- Serve as liaison between client IT and BusinessPort technical team during installation of software.
- Deliver and support sales presentations as a product specialist and be able to communicate with a technical and non-technical audience.
- Build and maintain good customer relations.
- Work with relevant manager for the development of project cost and schedules.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Possess excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate with differing levels of stakeholders, including senior management, with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Strong data analysis ability.
- Advanced SQL skills and excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Active listening and questioning skills; essential in gathering data and requirements.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving with the ability to see root cause and identify solutions.
- Knowledge of IT practices and environments.
- Self-motivated working within a collaborative team.