We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Analyst to join our dynamic team. This role involves developing, executing and managing marketing campaigns to
generate engagement and drive demand for the Agility System & Workflow software.
You will work independently to execute campaigns to contribute to customer focused and data driven digital marketing campaigns consisting of paid media, email and account-based activities.
- Develop, execute, monitor and optimize demand generation campaigns to drive engagement and demand resulting in obtaining qualified leads.
- Provide reports showing engagement and demand gen metrics.
- Manage the social media platforms, webinars and events.
- Extensive knowledge of B2B and Digital Marketing best practices and trends.
- Strong sense of SaaS market awareness; able to harmonize messages across channels and localize marketing campaigns to reach target audiences in various markets.
- Familiarity with toolsets such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and SalesForce.
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, including presenting to internal and external groups.
Education and Work Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent job experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing or Demand Generation role.
- Process Management software.
- Information Technology & Services.